Frequently Asked Questions
Is UList MS a Real Estate Agent?
Yes, we are a traditional real estate firm that offers multiple forms of representation for our clients:
- UList MS is a limited service flat fee option to sell your home but our clients say its SO much more!
- Once we sell your home we will help you find the perfect NEW home. Ask about our purchase program prior to listing.
What experience do you have?
We have been in the Mississippi Real Estate industry for over a decade with services in:
- Seller Representation
- Buyer Representation
- Foreclosure Listing Agent
- Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Agent
- Income producing property specialist
- Property management for clients
Will Agents Show My Home?
Yes. Agents will show your home as your home will be listed in the Central Mississippi MLS. Realtors almost exclusively rely on the MLS to locate homes that match their buyer’s needs.
What is MLS?
The MLS is the traditional database agents use to find homes for the buyers that they represent.
Why list on MLS?
Listing a home on the MLS notifies all local agents that your home is for sale. Over 80% of buyers are represented by agents, so this exposes your property to the greatest number of buyers.
Besides MLS, is my home listed elsewhere?
Absolutely! By listing with UListMS, your home spans the country on the most popular real estate sites, including Trulia, Homes.com, Realtor.com, Zillow, and many others. Get all the benefits of a real estate agent in local areas such as Brandon and Madison Mississippi without the high fees.
Why not just do For Sale By Owner?
63% of homes listed on the local MLS sold for at least 95% of list price – that means buyers don’t expect the low ball offers to be accepted as they do with a FSBO.